- Have all gas appliances installed by a qualified service person - no DIY jobs!
- Keep gas meters and pressure regulators in good condition and free from damage.
- Your gas burner should produce a blue flame - call in a qualified technician if the flame is yellow.
- Keep flammable items away from gas appliances.
- Switch gas appliances off when sleeping or leaving your home.
- Do not use your outdoor gas appliances inside your home.
Remember, any person undertaking work involving gas must be appropriately licensed. If you need complete peace of mind, why not call Omega today on 1300 637 797.